No Amount is Big or to Small. Any donation is appreciated.


Why Not? It helps the blog survive!

Feb 10, 2014

Faron Young Hi-Tone Poppa - Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight

Faron Young had a long career, beginning with Hank Williams style recordings in the early 1950s. Among his finest recordings are his country boogie songs from the mid 1950s, including Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young, I've Got Five Dollars And It's Saturday Night, and I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die - all included here on this compilation of his best uptempo recordings.Here are his superb mid 1950s Country Boogie recordings, his Rockabilly recordings from the late '50s, and some great country shuffles from the late '50s and early '60s.The emphasis is on the faster, rockin' and harder edged songs - so if you want a Faron Young collection that omits the Country weepers and gets right down to Honky Tonkin', then this is the one for you!


Track Listing:
01. Alone with You
02. If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin')
03. A Place for Girls Like You
04. Just Married
05. Honey Stop! (And Think of Me)
06. Goin' Steady
07. Hi-Tone Poppa
08. That's What I'd Do for You
09. Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
10. I'm Gonna Tell Santa Claus on You
11. Snowball
12. Go Back, You Fool
13. Hot Rod Shotgun Boogie
14. It's a Great Life (If You Don't Weaken)
15. All Right
16. I've Got Five Dollars and It's Saturday Night
17. Sweet Dreams
18. Rosalie (Is Gonna Get Married)
19. Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way
20.I'm a Poor Boy
21.I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die
22. That's the Way It's Gotta Be
23.I Can't Dance
24. I Made a Fool of Myself
25. That's the Way I Feel
26. Last Night at a Party
27. I Hate Myself (For Falling in Love with You)
28. When It Rains It Pours
29. Chattanooga Shoe Shine Boy
30.  Hello Walls
31. I Hear You Talkin'
32. Goin' Steady



Download ( Zip File ) Server 1
Download ( Zip File ) Server 2

  



Album Provider: Free mp3 albums

Probux!!!! A Great way to earn money... No Startup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...