No Amount is Big or to Small. Any donation is appreciated.


Why Not? It helps the blog survive!

Jun 27, 2013

Rockin' Rollin' Johnny Horton


Genre: Country, Rock'n'Roll

Twenty tracks--every one a guaranteed roof-raiser. Check out this line-up: 'Honky Tonk Man', 'Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor', 'I'm ComingHome', 'The Wild One', 'Lover's Rock', 'Ole Slewfoot', 'Cherokee Boogie', 'Sal's Got A Sugar Lip', and 12 more! Some in stereo for the first time! The rest come from original first generation tapes remastered for ultimate sonic impact. Acclaimed as one of our greatest ever single CDs. No home should be without one! ...
…read more at Heartland Music

CD content::
  1. Ole Slew Foot
  2. Sal's Got A Sugarlip
  3. Cherokee Boogie
  4. The First Train Headin' South
  5. Sleepy Eyed John
  6. All Grown Up
  7. Got The Bull By The Horns
  8. The Electrified Donkey
  9. Honky Tonk Man
  10. I'm Ready If You're Willing
  11. I'm A One Woman Man
  12. Sugar Coated Baby
  13. I Don't Like I Did
  14. I'm Coming Home
  15. Honky Tonk Mind
  16. Tell My Baby I Love Her
  17. Let's Take The Long Way Home
  18. Lover's Rock
  19. Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor
  20. The Wild One 

Samples:

I'm A One Woman Man


Honky Tonk Man


 Album Provider: Free mp3 albums

Probux!!!! A Great way to earn money... No Startup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...